Sunday, December 7, 2008

I still cant forget the past x( I HATE YOU FROM NOW ON.


Oh my bloggy fogi. i still cant forget the past. I still love him. I LOVE HIM! i hate him what he do to me but i failure to forget him. He is sway me . ALOTS. Im in dilemma to him . It's Hurt.
what can i do. i should FORGET him FORSURE.but im scared am i alone to feel it and it is posibble for me to cure anything about him. There's no change bytheway. I HATE HIM.
he is better dress to everyone instead of me . i hate you but i like u, he makes me love him.
its awkfard. that's awful. I believe him . thats clear. he is caring . not a sweet talker but he is really nice guy. We laugh together. haaaaaaaaa. That thats tough things i wouldnt do untill noww babes. Thats a great thing about him i wouldnt forget. He call me. He make me laugh. He Advise me and alotssss. haah. For first time i met him . he is tottaly sweeet to me but fate is everything.
i feel hate about u right now. am i not scared to tell everyone about you! i dont want to being with you anymore. i do . what i need now your sincere apology. your message i deleted it. your words i throw it . Thats a sweet memory i spend time with you for this year. Thanks for made me love you and you do make me love you. thanks awai. very much .i want to be with the one i know the one who feel love on me. AWAI , im sorry.ILOVEYOU :'( my words love to you will never dull. but i have to said goodbye. awhhhh ;'( no wants knows what i feel. I hope we could celebrate together. I put you so strong in my heart awai. The world always change. Timing is everything. Hard to say. awaii..I lost you once . and i lost you ever.

No comments: