Friday, January 16, 2009

Firmness Of Purpose on 2009 :)

coffee with farahrah .

This is what i determination for 2009 . and i hope SUCCESS on it!!

a) COMPLETE pray & Mengaji.
b) Be a nice daughter without betray both my lovely parents<3
c) Saving money. Economic Stability.
d) Have a vision to live and secure to my vision.
e) Have a good ambition on my future and stay steady on it.
f) Be a nice sister , cousins and goodfriends to all my love :)
g) Stop being HYPOCRYTE , avoid listen to the people who are backstabbers & BAD gossips!!
h) Being Loyalty TO BOLLYWOOD as well as MALAYWOOD and boikot ISRAELIANS & AMERICANS :D
i) Try Helps to the insufficient luck people as i can .
j) Having a good and romantic RELATIONSHIP with my love one , MY FUTURE SOON:)
k) Going To IPTA NOT IPTS =)
l) Dont want to be FIERCE,SCOLDING PEOPLE,and angry !! wants to be CLOWN to them ! yayyy!
m) Dont want to be a screw up person.
n) Be a good advise , good listeners and good all of good to my all people who i love and cares for :)
o) STOP buy PIRACY AND FAKERS .
p) Accept as the way i are. Gratefull and Thankfull on it :) Alhamdullilah.
q) Being Responsible to all my works and stuff .
r) SUPPORT BARISAN NASIONAL =)


come again soon. thank you :)
xxxxx

No comments: