Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Sun today :)

Hello baby, Good Morning. Wake up early today with the full of hope =) Today is Sunday. and the clock shows 7:13 am in the morning. I wake up at 6 something then i take my short while playing computer,online then going for bath lastly PRAYING and online back . haha cool schedule baby.
The plan for today, idont know. just blank. and wait for what will happen this morning and evening :P
Okay because of this morning not so much happen because it is too morning too describe it the situation will happen today. What about i tell you about my day YESTERDAY? wuu. haha
Yesterday is SATURDAY. badlyday for me because you know why. I tell you why.
I woke up late. I woke up at EVENING imagine it! i fail to pray ZOHOR and ASAR. BADLY SAD!!! i tell you. haih. actually i can pray for asar but im so lazy and dizzy that time so i was biar kan ja? oh so EVIL i am :'( now i want to tebus balik ! i want to complete my pray TODAY!
yayyy! Okay then after that, yesterday im fully being job as DR LOVE GURU to shaheir and bella :) actually it is already common for me to hear LOVE STORY from my friends . There's a lots of problems which is i dont know and i know now. Well take them experience their suffering stuff all that :) It gives me alots of benefits baby seriously. Well to choose the next perfect guy and to find the best intimate for our life is aint easy. We have to thinking WISELY to choose it not like ALANG -ALANG paras RUPA ja. haha Inside is more SUCI than OUTSIDE look :)
huhu. ALOTS la experience about love ive learnt from them not only Shaheir and bella but
my other friend :) iloveyou Bella and Shaheir :D see bold lagi tau! haha
---------------------------------------------------------
I rather being single than having a bad relationship. Its painfull baby.
I'll just be waiting here for my MR.RIGHT GUY.
haha
---------------------------------------------------------
Okay other than story, nothing much happen . Thats the part interesting for me yesterday :P
oh before that MY SISTER, Nurul Hafizah already home ! :) Shes bring her present which is her birthday is on 2nd January. She brings back her lovely two tortoise. She name it as "Dol" and "Bana" the sweet part is when she call her tortoise with the pampered voice.
Just Wondering how she's calls her tortoise SANGAT MANJA like she call her own child :)
She will be the Sweet mother on future! SHE IS!! :) woot woot*

then yesterday my mom said "farah , turun bawah mak tok panggil".
i said "okay mama". unfortubately im not going down to see my grandma i know its awful but sometimes im not to like what she said . seriously my grandma like talks about my mom my opah and my siste mcmtu so i cam tak berapa sukala sapa suka do. after all MAKTOK iLOVEYOU MUCH MORE!! :) eventhough we're not perfect right, huhu ILOVE ALL! :)

I think thats all for now baby . Write em later. Muahs.
xxxxx

No comments: