Friday, January 9, 2009

Story about a girl :)


Story is begin here. The story is aiming about my really love baby Siti Fazleen:)
I met her for the first time when i was in form 3 . Early March! which is 18 March2006 .
At that time , im so nervous ,handy shakers and i hope it will posh whole day . Yeah it is posh.
As i remembered, leen took me with her boyfriend rounding around ss14,ss19 :) The cloud is dark yeah guesses? Im rounding with her at night. what a romantic haha. then her boyfriend stop by KFC to buy food. then stopping at 7 eleven and burger's stall. haha. oh not to forger BANK! haha. after 30 minutes then her boyfriend took us back leen house. then the story is begin at house.

i took picture with her . talking talking .laughing together and many more,
you know what , when im with her i feel like my life to have a bestfriend is complete , i got such a nice , sweet , really good adviser , good listener and etc! LEEN. She's appears in my life like golden had flash my eyes. LIGHTNING ! oh iloveher very much.

and we see see and see each other for the second time! :) yeah night again. OMG I LOVE HER!
I'M HOPING TO SEE HER EVERY SECONDS!!!!!!!

No comments: