Monday, February 9, 2009

survey-inggg =D

What is your full name?
NurFarah Shafeena Binti Damanhuri Khan.

How old are you?
Becoming eighteen :D

Where is your place of birth?
Samuel Maternity Clinic,Kuala Lumpur.

When is your birthdate ?
7th April 1991 :) love that date.

Whats your mother name?
Looiza Hj Abdullah .

Whats your father name?
Damanhuri Mohamed Khan.

How many siblings do you have? can you list them?
i got 4+1 = me :D haha 5

sure sure.

1. Nurul Hafizah . she is twenty
2.Farfar . me . 18 soon :D
3.Intan Nabilah. shes sixteen.
4.Muhammad Luqman. Hes in standard 4.
5.Nur Diana Ellyna. She is 4 years old :)

What kind of girl/boy are you? can you list 20 of your characteristic that people may not know about you?

yes of course :)

1.Sensitive. TOO MUCH! :D
2.Happyy.loves to make jokes to all whom i know
3.Touching easily
4.I loves jewels. :P Passion passion. blink2
5.Addict to arts. huh drugs weyy. imean its a phrase :)
6.I love to make my self prouds. i am me this is me :D
7.I love my familyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relativee and and =P
8.Bestfriends, i always with you eventhough youre using me . thank you
9.i love rainbow colours. addict to A&W ! wuuhh
10.i am the love guru to my bff
11.i love to solve&listen my friends problems but when it comes to mine idk how to solve it. it'll becomes worst.
12.Successfull is what i aim for right now.
13.Music is my blood. Cant live without thems any SECOND! love to singgg! evrydaaaaay i singgg.haha cool babe.
14.Titanic and Bollywood movies are my favourites one :) INTO IT VERY MUCH.
15.I hate to stay in dark placee.i love lightss :)
16. Britney and Hilary duff are my longest favourite singer. huuu
17.i dont know why i am so into with Aliff Aziz. haha
18.i hate teddy bears and i love flowers garden! :)
19.i dont like chocolates,sweets,cakes and cookies. seriously im not =)
20.i love myself. ilove farahhh! :D hahha

Do you believe in love first sight?
Yes i do believe that.

How many ex do you have ?
only two. that was Rafiuddin and Ridhwan. double R. Both of them are my friend but i love to friend with awai more than raffy. huu sorry :)

Who is your first love?
ALLAH :)

Which animals do you prefer to care by you?
i love fishhyy ! :)

What kind of bestfriends do you want ?
what they have is what i want :) im not choosy in making friendship but they're perhaps do choosy in friendship/ MAYBE! :P

Do you receive any gift form your ex? list them?
yes ade ade. From Raffy and Awaiii :) hahahah

Raffy. he gives me
Zara Blouse . Necklaces ade nama i dgn dia. Card birthday.Blouse Giordano. Vinci Watch.
and fake love :D

Awai. he gives me
Abayat.Chocolate Dates :) and mybe fake lovee. huu

asal cerita pasal ex ja. boring la dh nk jawab. haih -.-"


What colour do you like most only one?
haha it is RAINBOW. satu patah kata okay la tuh :D huuu

Do you had a crush?
adaaaaaaaaa! ilove Syahmi. huu x'(

Why do you loves him?
because he show me the way back into love. He is perfects to me. eventhough he is too concious about himself.heyh you ni . you iloveyou ! =')

Did he loves you?
he said he loves me :) ilove him.


Which country do you love most?
i want maldives pleaaaaaaaaase duh malaysia too haha! :P


Who is your bestfriend?
Fazleeeeen , Farissaaa , Ainaaa , Putriii , Amiraaa , Farezzz , Kynaana , Kylala , Shaheirrr , Linaa , Diyanaaa , Awaiiii , Azraaai , Shahrul , Amieeeee , Fydaada , Siti Syahiraaaa , Yazzzreen :P
ok dh la tuh haha.

What kind of brands do you prefer to buy?
anything as long it looks gorgeous adorable sophisicated and comfort ! :P

Who is your idol?
My Parents ofcourse :)

Who is your favourite female singer?
Always Britney Spears , Corinne Bailey Rae and Hayden Pannetierre.

Who is your favourite male singer?
Always Gavin Rossdale , Ne-Yo and blablabla . im into much on male voice rather than female.
do no whyyy :P

Who is your favourite actor?
Oh my oh my SHIA LABEOUF ! :D haha Chase Crowford and Chad Micheal Murray :)

Who is favourite actress?
Hilary Duff and Preity Zinta. Crush on thems! heee

Which number do you like?
i love number seven. alltimesss! :)

Do you love snake or crocodile?
Craps! nooo ohh ! please noo :P

but why?
are you crazy? heyh im not adventure girl . so anti anti ! hahaha

Do you still have your parents?
OFCOURSE THEY ALIVE!! WHAT LA YOU !! heyh

Do you still have your grandparents? Can you list their name?
Ofcourse love :)

My mom's side both are alive .
Abdullah Abdul Rahman (tokayah)
Habibah Yaacob (opah)

My dad's side . Just my grandma alive ='( miss my dadi.
Azizah (Makmi)
Allahyarham Mohamed Khan (Dadi) ='(

Which cousin do you close most?

My mom's side .
ALL!!! love thems :)

My Dad's side.
my lovely Fatini , tallest Zawawi ,intelligient Zaidi , Hottie Asief , Crazy Afiq , Sweet Irfan , Talking Baqir . others they have their own family so not so close but nearly close :)

Do you like me?
am i know you? haha no please thank you :)


No comments: