Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The day was Hilariousss xDD

coffee with farahrah .

helloo baby. forgot to story something.well the chinese new year already past but the memorable i spent for will never ever neglected. yeah stood still in my mind. how cool is that haha. the moment i was in part from with them is was very hillarious and enjoyable.theyre like my merely thunder that time haha so so so HILARIOUS. i think u cant imagine how hilarious we are but not like "huhahuha tu" haha . we're vistd the beach at bagan. waaah that was nice beach ever haha. let me show you some of the greatest picture i captured with them. bytheway i was with my sibling,my only uncle and the cousins. huhu see see :D ada yg termenung ada wtv wtv la hahaha


































okay jst bit picture and this is with my mom pla :D




























that was some but theres alots pictures but too many la haha but the pictured i snap is and i bit edit and this it is ! :D finally touch by meeeee



yeahh haha. okay this is the picture were taking by others i think it was my sister snapping.
the way back into home :D haha ending of the storyyyyy.



















No comments: