Tuesday, February 24, 2009

coffee with farahrah .

Rules and Regulations :

1. Copy paste award ni kat blog korang .
2. Buat entry 'thank u' ala-ala Grammy's untuk pemberi award dekat blog korang .
3. Tag 5 orang blogger lain .
4. NEVER break the chain pls .



HAHA . Alright on this great night , i would like to thanks for Lina who are approached me to tagged this award eventhough without she knows and actually i stoled :P great buglar me hah :D HAHA Oppurtunity on this i would like to thanks to all my best friend who are always there with me non stop with all their longest supported and loveables. I appreaciate and to my love ones :D iloveyou and Significant thank you to my family who are always with me 24 hours from i baby till now. my love will never ever pudar la. even stronger my love ooh :P haha

thats all bby . muah muah muah !

tagged back;

1.hasmira

2.Lina L

tu je :D

No comments: