Tuesday, February 24, 2009

QTI.Abg Zamri and My P :P

coffee with farahrah .

Yeahh finally last saturday i got "LULUS" for my QTI test . wuuh susah do to makes the QTI instructor trust for my drive. Haha i got Teacher Azan . He loves to mumbling duh. and when i am in driving boleh lagi he sing and make loud the music. i was like" Whats wrong with him do. i cant concentrate" but he always said salah tu la salah ni la. heyh but afterall he is nice Teacher. he gives me LULUS doo! haha thanks teacher :P but i got my kesalahan. 3! 2 kesalahan biasa and 1 for mandatory . haha he tick at "gagal toleh ke kanan dan boleh menyebabkan kemalangan" agakla siapa suruh nynyi kan ! haha but he sweeet ddooo

Okay then About abg zamri. he said because i pass for my QTI your are excluded for coming class tomorrow which sunday la. haha i was like . Ya Allah , happy gila ! hahaha. so untill now i have no driving class just waiting from my abgg to call me uppps :P

Okay about my P. i got my P on 5 March 2009. YEAH! HAPPY GILA DO.
hope i do well with JPJ no more kesalahan Mandatoryy. scaryy me.
but on 4th march also i got class to confirm that i can pass on my jpj class on 5th.
PRAY FOR ME BABY! :)

so thats all.cant wait to see the results.
lyyaah muah xxoxoxxx

1 comment:

Lyeen said...

beb! u metro jgk ke?