Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thriller killer .lovers willer ;) haha

coffee with farahrah .

How many boyfriend do u have?
you mean, what ex? two only ;)

Do you have crush right now?
I dont have crush but i have my love .

Which ex is better for you?
haha NONE of them duh. They're my friends. huu

Why you broke with them? can you story your experience?
wow . cepumas fr me ;P

Raffy: we're clash bcse im not ready in relationship. yeah. i was thinking that raffy are not the guy that i wanted.eventhough he gives me lots of things but for me its not makes any sense.it is too posibble i could in love with him if im not ready yet . the better way is broke up ;) btway as long journey in love with him ive got a man who crush on me his name is taufiq. he is really sweet but im not inlove with him bcse im with raffy.so i just bck off from taufiq. but im not in love with raffy too. for me love are not mean for me at the time. so i broke up tgk2 dia dah ada. haha stupid raffy ;P he is with hanan. nce girl. they're both meant tgther. okay so sweet fara ;P

Awai: I know him for longggggggggg time agoooos. that was im in form 3 and he is in form 5. For the first time i know him,i was treat him like my own brother.yeah.but sometimes he treat me more than "FRIEND" haha. otherwise i was not really like him bcse i dont think i want a BF right that time bcse im in important exam which is PMR. okay so we're friend like always. He used to be with me if i need someone to talk.oh please long time ago. but then after he finished the spm. we're lost. yeah.he with his life and im with mine. in form 4 tu la raffy my not first love pun bcse im not in love with him just suka tpi tak rasa syg.hows that? haha okay after broke with raffy. then a next year . im form 5 , i start to contact with awai. haha. weird feeling into him. i started to inlove.seriously.drpda raffy i more to awai. so after we're friend for couple months than as usual he propposed me. huuu six months i stood still with him and on eight month so sudden awai asks for broke up. i was like. OH MY GOD. why why why? i was really upset sad sad gila.
maybe it is my hukum karma. what i do to raffy now i kena balik. haih. but then . i said to awai okay . willing to eventhough deeply it is hard. but what to do we're not fate to be tghtr.
Enough for 8 month. haha. awai always said to me " im not the right guy for you, you will find the better than mine farah.trust my words. is not like i tak sayang you sepjg we're couple i sayang you sangat2.you always care and always makes me so special i appreciate that but my heart feeling diff farah sorry to said but its true dear.im sorry"
okay . then i said" yeah thanks awai.if you want it .what can i do. i cant force you neither revenge you.i accpt what had god sake for us.btway thanks for being nice for me. it was special treatment;)" hee okay la blablabla. after 4 month mcm tu. dia with ZULAIKHA. hoho.

so i was single from september 2008 until december 2008 ;)
about a 3 month juga la. but i tak rase papepun. haha bcse i know god already choose great one for me.i willing to wait my right guy ;) hee okay so sweeet fara. hee


which are your ex's are more irratating for you? do you revenge?
haha noo. theyre not. why must do i revenge them. The better guy always last bby .
why must i kejar2 them if theyre not love me? haha. better be myself ;)


Who gives you alots of moral support to chill you ?
my singging and my diary ;) theyre know much about me.
i dont need others.theyre not understands . theyre always give me same advises.
oh please i appreciate that. but just let me know how terrible is and hurtfull.
i hate to burden people. more i burden more problem them . so just secrets ;)

Did your mother know about your relationship?
NO! because i know i was too young and not matured. so why must i telling my mum if we're not in serious condition.haha .

What kind of your dream guy that you need in your relationship?
anything for him but importantly he must loves me more than everyones beside him ;)
Adding adding on that, caring, romantic unromatic tu tk pntg , he knows how to makes jokes. haha i love that then then he know how to appreciate me.and stands for my attitude. hee

Did you already find your dream guy?
wuuu. for right now yeah ;) hopefully him.i pray for that. hee

Did he know that you love him?
yeah already ;)

Did he approached your love back?
ohh-uh ofcourse la sygg ;)

Which song are in your situation right now?
Corrine Bailey Rae- Like A Star. i heart that song very much !

Do you want him in your marriadge life?
wow. hopefully ,if he is my my one =)

Do your mother told you which guy are they want for in law?
yeah my mum had told me that. but as usual who mothers wants her daugther a terrible guy and not educated ;) my mum asks me to find a nice guy, looks are not we're aim but educated and can survive you one day.
Mama! i keep my promise to you. iwill find that for you ;) pray for me ,mama ! loveloveyou
lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. hee

If you had make to choose your boyfriend and your family? which do you prefer one?
oho duh family. family bless are SIGNIFICANT,IMPORTANT,and CUMPULSORY! ;) if i derhaka my parents im not happy with my loves one. so bless . i need bless.

is your dad care anything about your love life?
my dad? he is cool father ever. he always said. my bless always with you. what guy are for you thats what i got too. just make yrself happy and berpanjangan with him ! ;)
oh baaa, so sweet. yes indeed i will find for you that tooo.
loveloveluve !


In MARRIADGE:
RULES of condition
if you are a women erase the father,if you are a man erase the mother.

Which Age did you want to get marriadge?
next year la :D hahaha gila. no no.
idk. but im planning when 24/25/30! ;P

How many children do you want?
haha . i cant said what i dont know. it is what had ALLAH gives rezeki for me ;)
ill accept .

Which sex do you like for your children? Girl or Boy?
Both love ;)

Did yo already save your children name?
haha Noo bby noo. not thinking yet. Nanti2 kk :P

Do you scared to pregnant?
haha what la syg. NO langsung. hish. i loveee ;D
okay i dah matured. haha. but seriously no. im not scared.

What will your first impression if there any growth in your stomach?
i will said oh my god. what a lovely he/she. but tottaly it will feel weird and uncomfort.
hee. i dont know la sygg.just wait and see ;)

If there the doctor had asks you to choose in save your life. which want do you want.
a baby or your lives?
ofcourse i want my baby. i will sad if im not give my baby chance to survive in world :)
he/she deserves that.
auhh dear what sad question la . hee

Which a good role model did you want to follow up to in MOM's Situation?
My momma ofcourse and mother in law. ceyy :D haha

Do you want to be a modern mother or non modern mother?
haha ofocurse la modern and great wannabe mom syg ;D hee

Which place will be your honeymoon?
wow i want Maldives and Switzerland. aah i want that place ;)
oh Venice too. hee Makkah cumpulsory kan.hee

Do you love first night?
hahahahaha. i dont know. i never had experience that.
i will tell then if i had already mine first night. duhh :P tkkn nk stry kot.
heyh hahaha you tell for those dah pernah la sygg. hish.
hee

What kind of night do you want in your first bed ?
wow. can i keep it as secret? . moon night bby ;)

Did you give everythings if your husbands want?
Duuh. mestila dh husband. kalau bf mmg tk la nk bgi. it is expensive .
heyh.

Do you VIRGIN?
why do you bold VIRGIN? :P
OH MY OH MY ofcourse i am virgin. hish im not rushing girl and neither whore.
huu

Did age make sound trouble in having relationship?
Not at all.


IN FAMILY LIFE;
RULES of condition:
if you are a women erase the father,if you are a man erase the mother.

What kind of mother are you wannabe?
i want to be an understanding mom, know how to solve the entire problems, rensposible, caring,LOVEABLE ;) and being a jokers mom ;P

If your son/daaughter makes any problem to you. What will you do?
I cant tell bby it depends on mood ;) betul tak?
yeah betul la tuh ;D hee kalau boleh tkmau la problems.


What kind of family do you want?
what you means? i not really understands that question. but i think fhm sikit kot.
i want a happily ever after ;) with full of love and laugh environment ! hee


You want to be a educated mother of all time house wife?
Educated mother ;)

What do you want to be in your future?
i have 3 chooses here ;) i want all but i plan 3.
a) i want to be an artistic which is in designing or architering hee. i want to build my own creativity.
b) Psychology Dr. i love to advise people ! oh lagi2 bab lovestry. i love to solve and puzzle it!
c) be a BOSS to my own companyyy :D yeahhh! haha so that im not in obeying people but people are obey to me. yeah cool faraa! :P

No comments: