Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Appoinment :)





























Wednesday is the date . haha duhh ofcourse :P Today my dad had went home early to fetch me and tantan went for LPPKN. yeah. yesterday my mom had told me that me and tan had to go for one place . i was like wondering what kind of place my mom told me. maybe its suprise. duhh suprise la sgt :P haha then today i know LPPKN rupanya. My mom saja buat macam tu sebb i lazy to see the doctor. haih. At there as usual we had to register our names to queu to see the doctor. Then the nurse call me " NURFARAH" haha i immediate went to the nurse and entered to the doctor room then doctor blbababalabalbal :P okay tkpela haha
so doctor said goodluck for plkn. i said thank you :) he was very kind doctor ever. Yeah he sweet . gives alots of advices for me. Thanks Doctor :D hahaha

then at home i immediate change my clothes and going downstairs to see my kakju. My alltimes Good secret Keeper :) i told her anything what had happen today oh well actually i told her everythings everythings sometimes thats confidential but kakju the only person knows and had experience what had i been through out this longgggg journeyy :) yeah She's rocks.

But then im going upstairs with the lipsing entered the rooms , switch on the laptop and my hands starts to ruggling to find the handphone and i saw "syahmi' miss call me 4 times . i was like oh mygod . GUILTY ni then i immediate go and phone him .

he was drivving at that time . you know what he told me that he dont know how to drive. hish bluffy you. saja gila :P haha yeah he is good drivingg maan . huuu.

Okay then , after i called him . im going to my room and i lay down on my bed . open the songs and sing along with the singers and i felt sleppy haha but i avoid to sleep so im going out ajak diana to dance. we're merely dance . haih EXHAUSTED.

then tonight , baru i writing what had i been for all today. so here it is my wednesday.
hahaha pretends to be likes hunny madu actually here :P ohh u dont understands nvm
i know what im saying haha, live your life to the max with ME ! :D

thats the stry for me today.
loveyyaah ! :P

No comments: