Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yeaaay Im Going to Datee with Farissa and Madihah this Saturdayy ;)

coffee with farahrah .

My Mum had give me a "GREEN light" to go out. this is all because to PLKN. haha yeah my PLKN is soon so my mum gives me chance to go out and spending time with friends before im going for my National Service. I had told you that my plkn were be held at Shah Alam. i mean Shah Alam the place wre i take my check point or full complete details before im going to my ACTUAL camp ape tah at Rawanggg :) Dekatt la tu from Subangg Jaya. HAHA.
Addition On That , i am on same cam with my only one bff tooo . She is Azizah. Woohh BEST.
but i hope i can sit with her on bus. but maybe boleh bus lain2 lain kan. huu.
HAHA seems like im so excited to go PLKN. Dont know whyy doo :P bodo gila haha.

Otherwise. This SATURDAY i will really have my enjoyness day not this saturday ja in other days too befor ' 19 MARCH 2009 ' huuu. SPM results is nearer. PRAY FORME!
Amin ;)

No comments: