Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crazy dum dum :D




coffee with farahrah .
This is my lovely crazy lil sister. Present it Nur Diana Ellyna. Shes so hyper energetic crazy and so unexpected ! :D HAHA. but otherwise i love everythings about her since shes my baby :) and yeah i love herr okaaay. aduh sometimes shes annoying but annoying makes her looks cutee.
and she do makes me laugh and i cant blame and fierce to her because she will acting pampered when i start scold her. YEAH I CANNOT BLAME HER. shes so loveable and cute .when i start count in number in moody feeling she will do the echo. HAHA then then when i playing my laptop , then she see my handphone next to me then she will asking me 'kak ah nak main hp jap.main hp jap je' terus dia ambil my hp WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! heh.i suruh bak balik then she refused and answer back 'my hp jap je' then she will baring belakang laptop ni. HAHA when i called to give my hp back , she will answer ' hp takda dh hilang' ARGHHH! i boleh gila dgn dia. pastu i kata alo bak la balik diaaaanaa. hp kak ahh tu. then dia gelak. she start to laughing like GILA. last sekali dia answer nah . HAHA auhh cute kan. see i cant fierce to her. and hoi iloveyou :)

No comments: