Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lady who sell CARPET! :D

She is my very BESTGIRLFRIEND EVER !
Farissa Edleena Sarudin just call her , bibik jual carpet ! huahuahua c(=
She is my drugs. always with me even i am up and downs. Love her till ends.
eventhough shes like too gila mentally syndrome HAHAH bytheway she is normal , she is too loving and caring.She was born on 19th August 1991.DUH DONT GIVE HER PRESENTS !
HAHAHAHHAHA just kidding c(=
What i know about her.
She is kindly pampered, sweet sometimes she will burst likes VOLCANO, she is punctual girl.always in TIME and do what she want if not DUH-PLEASE she will like aduh memang boom boom . HAHA. and yet she is gorgeous. thats enough farah. haha

and FYI, i feel capable to talk something privately with her. She is more than open minded so i wont curious to shares everything with her same like her too. Permenantly, i wont secret anything to her eventhough small pieces of secret I WONT SECRET! but others yes ill do.
She is morethan my friends. She is like my foster sister. She is know me more than everyone SERIOUSLY WE DO. HAHAHA

Everybody loves FARAH! cehh ttibe c(=
Farissa you more worth for me more than even DIAMONDS SHINING SHINING ! :)
HEART YOU TILL ENDS. Fullstop :)

Farah Damanhuri.
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwhh!!..b!!..dats is so sweet of u!!..i apprciate a lot wif all d things u wrote about me!!..although some of the name u call me make wanna "cekik" u..haha..but overall..thnks b!!..love u so much meyh!!..ur blog is intereting..aha..like it..nicely done with ur blog=)..thumbs up;)..n yet..just for advice..need more improvement in ur language..jus helping u my fren=)