Sunday, March 15, 2009

Local is good thou :)

coffee with farahrah .

Regulations.
1.Paste pictures of your favourite singer local female and male. and tell the reason why you choose them as your favourite one.
2.Paste pictures of your favourite local actress and actor.and tell the reason why you choose them as your favourite.
3.Lastly tagged of your favourite friend to do this .



My Favourite singer local ( FEMALE )


Everyone knows her.i presents Dato Siti Nurhaliza :) she is my favourite local female singer. I adored everythings about her. She is my icon to stands beautiful about fashions. She is good in that.She used to know all the tone of fashion that shes dress up. And yet i love her attitude. Very smooth , sweet, alluring and she is cute. I love and attract the way she smile and laugh. So childish. Seriously. and i know might you or you hate her but i do love her. She is my icon all times. I want to be like her sooner. She is girl with full of spirit. She lives with her philosophy.
and thats the cutest prerogative belongs to Dato siti. i already met her long time ago and she is beautiful and gorgeous. I really adored her. could be one day soon i might seen her AGAIN :)
another concert of her? Perhapss. yeah i love her :)


My Favourite singer local ( MALE )

Hey hey hey do you know him? :D Here it is my favourito local male singer. Ferhad ! :)
Ilove his voice. ouh adores it very much . I do remembered those of his lyrics. HAHA
and yet he is quite romantic guy. His love songs ! GOD . i lovelovelove it.i do always listen to his songs FREQUENTLY but ALMOST EVERYDAY . hee i love his soul of music. The he way flown his rhythm it sounds like GEMERSIK. haha yeah Ferhad is the best male local singer and so do Reshmonu :P i adored himm.


My Favourite actress local ( FEMALE )

Fazura Sharifuddin. Everyone knows her . and yet she is the best role in acting . She knows how to target one of her scene to be in sentimental or any part. I love each of her series or movies.
Bytheway she is gorgeous. She is Fashionista baby. She knows how to dress up and make her looks sophisicated like Dato Siti. and i love her attitude. She do what she want and she obey what she does. thats a good spirits. She wont cares about others. Instead of her hot RUMOURS?
sounds like insane might she still with she is and she wont change anythings . Thats Fazura.
Ilove her hundred percent without curious :)


My Favourite actor local ( MALE )


this is Hans Isaac :) hehe. he do always acting in romantic role and somes bad. but he is cute thou. I love his dress. He looks handsome all himself. yeah and he is the best actor local for me. and he do makes his own films. HAHA laughter and touter :D
adored Hans .


I AM TAGGED
the favourite one is :)

Lina,Lala,Naddie,Bella,Fafau,dork,pqa ;D HAHA

2 comments:

DorkScotch said...

OH YES FAR.
I LOVE U FOR CHOOSING FAZURA.

i terserempak ngn dia aritu kt pavi. HOT GILA OH. hahaha. and i waited sampai dia kuar forever 21. hahahahaha

NurFarah Shafeena Binti Damanhuri said...

HAHA dork loveyou too fazura :D