Monday, March 23, 2009

Sold out opinion ! :)

Heyy babyboo.
today i am run out to give any opinion to my frends. yeah. frequently they will asked me for my opinions for many things. i was like wow thats cool people came to hear my advise or opinions.
the deal with peoples sometimes makes me passion alots. Problems problems problems the significantly matters on my head todays. I have no idea to solve either but i tried to helped them. Capable on sort of things is hard babe. Sometimes you could sacrifise anythings just of because to HELP THEM. perhaps you will kill your mind to death if you cannot undertified any of yours friends problems. I might feel that way if i cant SOLVE until end. i was like eh farah kata dh janji tolong orang satu idea pun tak bernas" uhh TALK TO THE HAND . but whatever lah.
as long as i just can help with what i can do thats enough for me thou.
but as i helped them , alhamdullilah they sometimes listened to me , that was kindly sweet appreciate . yeahh. best sometimes helping peoples.
Their happiness is the goal to achieve my passions. huhu farah that is cool .
HAHA DUH.

okayla baby, gottogo,
have to mengaji.
loveyyah !


Farah Damanhuri.
xoxo

No comments: