Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love it

Today is Weds. Evryone knows about it FARA. they dont blind DUH ;p Okaokay i know they dont.
HAHA EVIL LAUGH*

Well today i chilled out with mama. We are going like round in subang for settled up my MMU.
Oh i forgot to told you that ive been accepted to join and gain knowledge in order to pursue my studies at the Multimedia Uni stands as MMU in Malacca.
The course they pursue me is Diploma in Business Administration.
and yeah today i was finally finish settld all the details and information appendix application to join the MMU soon if aint got IPTA laa ;) FUH!
FYI i will be same campus with my sister,Kak Nurul who is she taking Law. and we will stay in ONE HOUSE yaaah . WAHAHA memang KEMBARS SIAMSAN ;p
the best is we are not going to stay at Exora Apartment bcs my dad had already given a GREEN LIGHT to stay a HOUSE in malacca.
FREEDOMS FREELY BEBEH . wahahaha
but i my heart setia with the one i love eventhough i am going to be gila soon:) hee

and today so, i was non expected when all of my friends already know that i will be going to MMU soon. i was like 'oh my gosh how they know about this'.
GILA COOL. haha yeah.the news spreads to widely. In Any Coverage. Cey macam handphone pla. alemak hahahHAHA.

and just now i watched Twilight ;p the haunted romantic vampire screens. Loveeeelyy.

okhaay la thats all for now, xoxo !!

Farah Damanhuri.
xoxo

No comments: