Saturday, May 23, 2009

I miss you my old madihah ;(


i felt pathetic with my life now. i am not a good friend. i am not best girl everyone needs .
yeah. i am not.
the story goes by with many unexpcted scenes.
but sometimes i felt like it is my fault. why i have to disturb my own bestfriends life?
is it my fault? I just want the best for her life but shes like never appreciate everything that ive done to her. i felt bads each days. why she changes? i am missing her like crazy. ;'(

everyone doesnt know how i feel now. missing her is like i miss her forver. she is kind sweet nice and lovely girl but out of sudden she changes like unexpected. hm nevermind shes eighteen she know how to handle it. she desrve to choose whatever in her life . i cant ask her to do that or whatever. but baby everything is done.

she seems never care about me anymore . indeed ;( i dont know why..
its okay i have my two important people now. My family and Syahmi :)
but hey thanks for being my special friends. you are always with me somehow . iloveyou like forever.i wont forget you :*)


and her birthday is soon ;( !
XOXO
Farah Damanhuri.
xoxo

No comments: