Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sauna and Dye hair DAY :)

what a day baby.
today i woke up late. i woke up at 3pm houmygosh. then suddenly my mum knocked my door she said'shafeena get up its already 3 and plus' and i replied back ' ha ha ha okaymama i know' but iwas so lazy to get up until syhmi msg me then i can woke myself up x) terrible lah farah. adeyy.
but then i went down looked out at kitchen and i saw laksa. YUMMY! but sorry i dont eat laksa today muhaha. i eat toast garlic bread. more delicious i think . haha then suddenly mama came down asked me whether i wanted to fllwd her or not went for sauna and dye hair . i was like'houmygosh mama who dont want.' haha then i quickly went upstairs bathng and all. i picked up the car key and i drove. mama was beside me . so we went just two of us. while diana is slept , my dad watched tv luqman was busy with his computer and tan was busy with her cat walk. adeyy.
so i went there, mama went and do her hair treatment while i went for sauna . its about 25 minutes about 42 degree celcius. ITS SO HOT BUDDY !huahua okay this are those pictures :)


























well after 25 minutes sauna. i went to room to changed back my clothes and went for my dye hair. my old hair is brown orange so i coloured back with DARK BROWN! imagine dude ;D
but after all it looks nice. ceyy BAJET fara! xD

so blablabla. the overall cost is tutttttttt. cant said. and we went for home . mama drove back while i message xD hehe.



sorry can't see clearly because it is DARK BROWN. so we have to see tomorrow. because aunty rose ( who dye my hair) said that the colour will look after a day. so we see tmrw :)
LOOK AT MY NEW HAIR! hahaha
BEFORE AND AFTER COLOURED! :)












thanks for read bytheway ;)




No comments: