Thursday, June 18, 2009

OHMYGOSH . GOD already fulfill my wish ;') BLESS IT WITH FULL OF HEART.

Just now evening, i had a miss call from my mother but i didnt picked up for the first shes call me because i was slept at that time but suddnly i woke up i heard beat of my handphone at my table and i saw my sis called me, she asked me whether i want to followed her to lunch or not but i just kirim her je la. then after i off with her , i saw one misscall from mama. so i quickly miss call mama, then mama called me back .
suddenly she told me that
I GOT AN APPLICATION TO CONTINUE MY STUDY AT UITM SHAH ALAM in COURSE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
.
i was lke ohmygod, mama are you serious? ure not kidding me right?
mama said yes yes you are.
OH MY GOD . then mama asked me to checked at uitm portal and YESSSS I GOT IT!
hahahaha. ALHAMDULLILAH AMIN AMIN.

but tah la . i dont know. i am comfort with mmu last last i got UITM pla.
huu i dont know.
still thinking is pain duh nak fikir.
haih


Farah Damanhuri.
xoxo

No comments: