Sunday, July 26, 2009

BIG CONFFESSIONS .READ IT and YOU WILL KNOW. Dont judge for nothing,but please know for something. Thank you :)

hi hi morning morning morning bloggy :) howareyou ? Hope you doing great with the person you love ones. awh thats so sweet. GIGGLES* hehe okay whatever.
So today on the shining not so morning ,
i might say shining star in the late morning , i wanna do confessions.

Its been long time i dont do the confessions things. Its just that, people will get annoying to me or plus plus.
But i think true confessions its sometimes a good therapy in our mind. INDEED! yeah .
For example , it cure for something you really pressure on it. You dormant it for so long time but when it burst you will lost . but when you do A CONFESSION i dont think the burst things will make you lose control kaan? betul tak. i rasa macam tu la ;D


So in the late morning i want to do a confession. well
My Confession is people ,

i think i better stop to think about LOVE matters .
It is not because for what already happened to me or its common for the people for suddenly break up it will said that .

"NO NO NO ! absoblutely wrongg.PLS NO!!"
i am serious now people. i dont want to be love and dont want to love anymore.
I dont feel tired on love or sick on it ,it just that i have to stop that LOVE towards me.
I think it is nor a MAJOR subject in my mind for now.
I looking for dependent of myself.
My Career,Profession. My future,My results and so on. but i am not PRESSURE okay FYI la. haha

I am happy , loveable and thank god i am cherish :)
I learnt something today people. I want a better career, stable economy, good education and a to be respectful and successful Entrepeneur woman soon. i want to be that. i dont want to be a housewives for hopeless in family ships soon.
I am thinking too adult now people. Despite that, i am thinking along about my family.
If i dont workhard & dont get any good results , i dont think i can makes my family needs.
I want to be something star in my family so that if something wrong happen i can tanggung for my family.Be backup for them. Thats what i am thinking now. but i am not thinking like kerut kerut dahi and tension sampai marah. Tidaaaaaaaaaak pernah sekali okaaaay sayaaang cuma memang la tension for study but sarrrlaaaa i dont tension. what forr? everything i do and everything i did i will smilee on itt :)

And because of that i have to stop thinking towards LOVE things. I dont HATE . please i am not.
i will stay love everybody LOVELOVELOVE and LOVE but i dont want to be in a relationships.
I scared it will scar on my study :) and i know GOD want me to be the best and to be something benefits to entire worlds. For some reasons, it is good if i dont think about LOVE .

People you know what , GOD is fair :) i obey and follow everything on what GOD already plans for me. either is bad or good, i bless for it.
I know GOD will show a good way for a good people.
I want to be a good people so that GOD will giving me a good future :)

For now GOD want me to focus on study,on my family and my girlfriends and guy friends only. GOD do not show me on LOVE lagi.
i feel like that right now.

It just GOD whisper me to be a good students,good daughter and good for everyone.
and i know GOD already plans something for me :)
so i am happy with it. TOTTALLY!


So guy and guy i would say bubye for youu. haha i dont feel like i want to be love or maybe in relationship again. SORRRRY. it takes time to find for better love . and i am really okay if my future is waiting me decade onwards because i know GOD already giving me a nice guy
so i just have to wait till the time show me upp. RIGHT? :)


I dont want to find love and i dont need guy to find me.
LET THIS LOVE THINGS ,100% to GOD plans . i hope my future husband is nice person. hopefully he knows his rensponsibility to me,his family and his entire important people.


its okay if i born for not to be loved and not be loved with but i am born for my family. i am something for them. It is worth and so much valuable for me. and you know what family is priceless :)

"i am thinking for graduate diploma and pursue my study towards Degree,Master and insyallah until Doctorate. and
ofcourse hopefully i can fullfill it in abroad :)

My bless comes from GOD,my parents,siblings and relatives."

*My love now is towards GOD,PROPHET,FAMILY,RELATIVES,BESTFRIENDS (girls&guys) !
thanks for being there wherenever i needs wherenever i belongs too. ILOVEYOU countless :)

No comments: