Friday, July 24, 2009

Common Question and Speechless Answer :)

when people asking me ,
"farah what is your future dream in your life?" - Anonymous

theres lots of answer i can give if people will asking me , perhaps for now or in future onwards.
- COMMON question i used to hear ;)

this is what i will answer ,

' theres lots things i need to fix it. sometimes i crash it or enable to screw it up but its always happen to everybody. Dreaming is good things. if aint dreaming i dont think we can running towards achievement. Right? And as you know,
if you really know personal side of myself. i am quite of ambitious girl. i do the things rights and i do the right things. It depends on the situation that i follow up too. When you are asking me that, i think you will be speechless with my answer. because i wanted to do so much things before i am going to rest in peace in islamic yard :).

Theres alots things. Precisely it will be a good things and something i got efforts on it. We dont work for something doesnt have effort for the end. EVERYONE will agree me too. So we should study hard,well and smart so that we can earn something valuable and priceless. It is worth for you , country and for our nation. okay now i am talking like dependent myself in political things ;p but seriously it is. SO i guess i cant right it out. because its too many. its too early too predict something that i cant achieve but DREAMING doesnt matter. People are dreaming , and i am too. so its unpredictable.
and my answer is SPEECHLESS :)"-
NurFarah Shafeena

Excited to list up soon ! yeah people when someone asking me that , my answer will be the same as what you read it up there. TOO MANY people. just too many. COUNTLESS ;)

So how about you then? can you count how much dream you want achieve to? hahah tell me some. big kiss XoXo

No comments: