Saturday, August 8, 2009

i know what you dont know .

Hello Everybody .

How life you guys and girls through nowdays. lots of fun really.Well thats will be awesome i guess.
okay today since i didnt start my assignment and my revision yet i want to share with you about my story. it is not about my personal life but it is about my daily life .

recently, well as if you always up to date with my blog i am now busy.its getting hectic. i have alots of assignment , plus with the quizzes and test . additional with presenatation with paper work and lastly revision for my final examination. pheeww its getting exhausted but atleast i am busy with the works rather than i am bored sitting with bad gossips or maybe doing nothing is good to have something that i can earn lagi lagi dengan ilmu ni. so excitement to running towards it. i bare with it everyday.

BESIDES THATTT,

now i can speak english like my own wayy! yaay im happy for it. even i can talk in english oh my so well. it is all because the books i reads , and the encouragement of my friends who reply my Q&A in english. its been so awesome people.we can talk and writing in english so well. eventhou it might be an error in those some of statement but i bet you guys and girls will understands what i am saying . naah dont you? hahahaa :) and plus i am quite smiling and laughing nowdays,
oh god i feel so bless :) ILOVEYOU.

and for the finally to end my paragraph of my writing i hope you guys and girls will have really incredibly extremely hilarious with your days. in fact for those who just mend in broken heart please dont use to smash it out with bad things . please dont. atleast you will learnt something from your past relationship. it is encourage you to be adults as well. you can think well thou.

well thanks you for read it. i think this is will be the final shot of mine .
ILOVE ALL OF YOU without a dot . take care of yourself and have a great day :)

No comments: