Saturday, August 22, 2009

I MISS YOU SO MUCH ,

Great morning and its wild freezing . I couldnt sleep like my sisters do. They are like very sleepy aint me. Just opened myself laptop and decided to change the blog skins. and writing something that nothing else that i want to talk about. I had such a tired day this whole weeks. with alots of assignment , quizzes and have to passing by from house to UiTM. You dont know the true story but nevermind there were just kind of not so story i want to tell. Well , now is nearly too 10 am in ther morning as you girls know today is first day of fasting day. and i feel so happy :)
I dont know why. i think it will be the best Raya for me this year . Really It Is .

My head is swirling about to go for shopping and indeed spending time with families. Those i miss it so much. As far as i and my sister now not at house for so frequently we are rarely going out together. Its such a awkward for me and this time everyone is home so everyone will enjoying together . ILOVEYOU

and additional , i miss my farissa . She got aint no me. Where are you. IMISSYOU

No comments: