Monday, December 21, 2009

Damn , its going to be freaking tough . hatee . struggle .

Oh my goodness is going to be freaking tough on the next sems. I could said that i will be the most most hectic ladie on earth . i bet will be alots of assignment to do and alots of presentation on HPD and so on . Might i will be headache like badly . pretending i am cool is enough .

This is what i will to do on next sems. I already list out everything that important . in on the way to make my own Calender Schedule and Holiday's Makers . freaking hateee with damn things . grr

plus ive got tuition for accounts and business math and i want my mummy and abah will encourage me to go another tuition for microeconomic . how distance i am i want to futher for DEKAN . haha
yeaaa it will happen for me, i hates counting , i hate number . i fcuking hates it alotsss . but with help some professional people , i will have a good results ! i will be . will see thenn :)

First of all this is my course registration ,

as you can see i have 7 subjects . 5 is main subject and 2 is minor subject which is the one paper i have to repeat.

I already highlighted two papers there
1 ) Financial Accounting
2 ) Mathematical For Business

*this is the two papers that i have to repeat on the next sem

whereas the one who i circle it in blue
1) Cost Accounting

*is the one i think i want to drop that subject.

hm but still in discussion with my parents about this . hahaha . i cant do all by myself .
it will be tough for me thou.


and as people know , study hard is not encourage us in better result but with PRAYERS .
*it will helps you alots :-) thats what my parents told me and also my grandparents .

aww, thats such a sweeet compliments,
loveees alotss! ♥♥

No comments: