Tuesday, December 22, 2009

gimme some , fireflies :)

Drop a shadow of unknown , Glister with shining glimmering ,
Eyes shimmering with shining ,Deepest of beating faster ,

♥♥i guess i miss all those this things ;-)

BIZAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

i envy with all those couple stuff . muehehe. its quite normal feeling i guess. but i dont use get to being 'in relation' for this current moments . i feel like being bastard all times with all my ex's , a same reason for different people. i hates to hear the same reason if i had one soon .

i need someone really can BEAGER with me in different expression butttt ...they got me wrong .
nevermind , i dont suit with them as sweeet as i wanted for my oness . haha
farah is mumblers and talking to much , but i guess this is what i feel currently laa ;-)

sometimes i feel like ' euwww '
but my euww is sense for pretends la kan . takkan i want to show it.
my love is here , here ! shouldnt said pretends but the best words is im hiding that :)

Doesnt make sense at all . aaaaaahh , i dont know 'why would this happen to me ! '- taking simple plan lyrics. muehehe.

I dont careeee how long it is takes for me to waiting , i willing to wait for that .
and its worth to wait someone that really special becauseeee the final one is always perfect !
-but mostly la kan.

So just waittt naa Farah , yeaa i wait for ittt :-)
dak gelojoh pun . wehehehe

No comments: