Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mere Pehla Pyaar.

here we goes the story , i dont have anybody called first love eventhough i already being
in love. i dont think anyone that i couple is my first love.
Did you guys realise what it is means by first love? i hope you guys know really well so i dont have to
mention anything about this definition. definitely not .

well open to my awful love chapter , i dont have anyone called love or first love.
they are just villains , villains for jism (lust) . thanks you very much for that my villains.
i have three villains. three villains that never appreciate me as i am the only one appreciate them.
dont want to screw up this story , i dont want neither to wrote their names in it because they are just
trash memory for me , they are TRASH . sorry for being rude words for you's..

if you asking me , ' why you do not want to find or open to someonelse ' or maybe ' why you already single and never find'?
and my answer is , i am happy with my single suppaa singgger in my life . i dont need nobody to share with nobody to
understand and nobody to feel what i really mean to feel . i have everybodyelse besides LOVEONES . they are most valuable rather
than to have villains that never appreciate me in life.

and when you asking me again , ' do you want to be single on whole all your life '
then i will answer this , SORRY , i am not be. i will not be single for entire my life. i want my one is with me. besides near infront
back left right ups downs with me. i dont want to find someone right now because i am eager beager scared if my love never happen.
I will waiting patiently that miracle will happen. i need someone that really can bimbing ,appreciate , love ,respect everybody ,
shares everything , beriman and etc in positive attitude to me. i will wait eventhough i am lonely right now. that is my mere pehla
pyaar. MYFIRSTLOVE (:

do you guys thinks what do you have right now is MERE PEHLA PYAAR or FIRST LOVE?
think back again. do you feel? do you mean love? think my dearie friend ,
DONT LET THEM FRAGILE YOUR HEART OKAY ♥

with loveee ,

No comments: