Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everyone have their own love story. So do i .

Hmm, what can i tell you about meaning of love ? Everyone do have opinion to suggest what is meaning of love . For majority i've been searching , LOVE is what you feel from the person and the person are feel love from you. Yeah that's a good meaning . We have to feel in order to love someone we love too . The person we love it sure be many criteria . Yes , we have to be choosy to choose the right future of our boyfriend for girls and ofcourse girlfriend for boys .
Instead of that , the perfect of humans for us to choose for is , he or she should appreciate what we had sacrifised for them . How sweet is that.

Well i taught you a lesson of love todayy. haha. but actually i got great story for you . It's about my fairytales love storyy. FIRST LOVE EVER ;D

Okayy. My first boyfriend is when i was in standard ONE dude . Haha just a little girl . wow.
is not like i want to be love with but that guy had crush on me . He is definately very brave guy. He used to said . Good morning Fara . Smile at me . Do whatever i request for and many more.
He only notice me. None of others girls. haha Thats sweet from him actually . Then , in middle of month he start to say , that he love me . he want me . haha i was like okay crazy guy. i just ignored him. More i ignored him more expression he gives to me. so sweet when i recall back. And he asks me how much can i pay to get you. i just laugh and i said you give a million than you got me. He said okay then wait till he got a job. ohh so maturilisitic . He really crazy on me. oh bytheway his name is Shafiq =) i still remember his name. untill now i guess. hee
But unfortunately we are not longer sweet to be together.because he and his family move in other house somewhere in Malaysia. idk where. There's a sweet moment i remembered untill now well yeah ever and forever !

I wish i could find him someday somewhere. ohh. i miss the past . Thats the sweet lovestory ever i ever being love. hee.

Oh have you guys listen to this songs , Matt White- Love?
uhh Not yet? awh thats poor . hee well do listen to it . it is sweet song ever.
It show true colours of love. and how we express love . LISTEN TO IT.
you will love that song soon. Trust me.

Love, farah =)

No comments: