Thursday, December 11, 2008

I need GOD to show me a way

This is way back into love.Oho Love storyyy.
About this pass through year i've been love with all many kinds of guys. Theyre different from others. One is PLAYBOY . One is like too ROMANTIC. One is like Far Distance . huh. Ive been suffering all about this since i was in form 1. Its hurt and particurlarly im already sick to having a relationship with all these those guys. Seriouslyy .

But Having relationship with these guy i mean . Is easy for me to call him as Mr. A? haha okay
With Mr A i feel like he love me alots. he do ! but the things is about i je. i dont know why. Mr A is too kind care and really love me but im scared to love him. Im curious with him idk. yeah im in form 3 that time. Still childish and not really matured. Eventhough he is younger than me one year. he like older than me. he used to said everything really special and i am here just like not appreciate him at all. when im form 5 . he used to purpose me back after we broke up for 6 months. IDONT WANT him. haha am i crazy? hah! idk why i reject him! just like that. its like omg idk why.he is ROMANTIC guy ever than other guys ive met.
and now here.idk wht to say. is there any miracle for me to him? OH GOD please show me a way! is this right? am i doing right? =) idk. but yeah sometime ilove him. GOD!

No comments: