Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday the everything :)

coffee with farahrah .

Heyy gorgeous ! Thursday this week was the memorables date ever EVER keep saying it with ECHO please ;D AHAH.
Okay . First of all, the main significant memorables was the JPJ and SPM results .
Two big issues wheres important and cumpolsary to went for. and i was happy with the results.
Just now morning, i was went to Metro for my JPJ on road. i was like thinking alots and my hands was very shivering . i think i might failed AGAIN! aduh i dont want that. i selected and being queu at number 15 and after a several minutes, the Instructor had called me to waited outside for my driving on road. OH GOD ! i was memang cuak gila laah that time. i was pray alots .
then when it comes my turned to drove. then suddenly abang JPJ asked me why all of you scared to test with jpj. HAHA first question he asked to me then i was slamber answered 'certainly JPJ looked fierce la abang' HAHA ABANG tuh i called him sebab i want MY DRIVING PASS.
I was so blessssssed gilaa because i got a nice friendly sweeet and lovely JPJ INSTRUCTOR.
HAHA siap menynyi lagi tau. i was teased him then 'abang suara sedap la, knp x masuk akademi fantasia ka or pape ke', then he replied me ' ala nnti abang masuk siapa nak undi'.
HAHAHA i was laughing then i answered ' ala abang bagi nama abang sure fara undi punya'
then he replied ' baikla farah ni , ni yang abang suka ni, abang bagi lulus la'
I WAS LIKE OH MYGOD ! he was too kinddd JPJ EVER ! ;D thou he was helped me when i drove. yeah he showed me the instruction and alots la. then guess what he gives me 19 out of 20 DO ! HAHA. i was like oh my god abang thank youuuuu. abang baaaaik. then he said okokay yr welcome ;D

then i hurried called my mum to came and fetch me at METRO but mama was busy with the market .hehe then mama asked me told abang to send me home. okay then i called him and i tell my results he was too happy with me. then he alwaysss smile all the way home. HAHA.

Okayy after that, i was asked my mama , jom jom jom mama pi ambil ,SPM results. hehe
then mama drove and went to school to took the results.
thennn after several minutes , the results came out . THEN ALL OF US WAS SHOUTING LIKE HOH . HAHA yeah suprisingly baby, it was the first time on history SMK USJ 13 got 100% PASS no one FAILED. woah. we were shouted like murderedddd :P
okay blablablabla. i got the results. with my others certificate.

and the spm results is ;D ' 2A, 4B , 2C and a D HAHHA' cacat ja d tuh. D for Ekonomi. urgh i hate that subject but ilove the teacher. i was okay la happy jugaa dooo. hee

then blablablablabla. i came home then i took out my Uni Bags. and i compare my results with the course that i wanted . and guess what i was like , 'YA ALLAH, BLESS GILA DO !' :)
what i want finally baby i got itttt =') i was like tearsssss gilaaa babi.
yeah . oh bytheway the course that i want is Seni bina and Reka Bentuk . That is archtecture.
yaaaaay. Tpi dekat UIA and UITM la. so i think the most uni i wanting for here now is UIA.
but i dont know and quite not sure sebab MAYBE IPTA NEEDS THE KOKO RESULTS. uh
i am not active on koko pla tuh ;D HAHA active juga tapi not really because that was not my PASSION . hee . i would say MAYBE ILL BE ARCHTCTURE BUT OTHERS PUN NOT BAD . we'll see thenn.

Whatever it is. I am BLESS AND GRATEFUL with all my resultssssss ! :) AMINNNNN

and adding on that .

My PAFA LULUS, My KAJIAN SENI (buat papan tanda and folio) CEMERLANG , and ORAL english i got GOOD , LISAN i dapat BAIK AND CEMERLANG , then PEKA i got all A's then lastly i dapat Nilam . Title Jauhari i got PERAK and Rakan Pembaca i got GANGSA. okhay la tuh rightt :D

and i got notes HAHA.
on my School certificate , my teachers , Pn Sairah wrote that i am a responsibility and dedication students :) haha saja bold it bold . hee
auhh so sweet teacher. and ilove you.

and here at last . for end our essay for todaay hahaha
i wanna said , I AM BLESS AND GRATEFUL . amin :)

5 comments:

Lyeen said...

npe eyh my fren sume nak amek seni bina including me?
haha..

NurFarah Shafeena Binti Damanhuri said...

HAHA sebab sayang . seni bina far sukaaaaa gilaaa. :D
sygg you punn? wee

fafauzulkifli said...

congratz sys.
loveyou. :)

NurFarah Shafeena Binti Damanhuri said...

thanks love :)

Lyeen said...

yup yup..
minat.. sgt sgt