Thursday, March 12, 2009

UNEXPECTED AND SUPRISINGLY ;D


coffee with farahrah .
heres the pictures were took by shahrul . we're at Istana Budaya. Yeah both of that ANONYMOUS is there. so just guess and i dont want to show who are them :)

Okay here is the newest gossip of myself.
Guess what . FYI i was not friend with this two girls when we are still form 5. Let say i call them as Anonymous. Thats too be good rather than blacklist their names right? :)
ok whatever it is, we was so closed like sweet honeypie tau but then the problems happened because of the girl name ANONYMOUS :D i was like what exactly she wants. OKAY POPULAR?
TAKE IT but janganla sampai break me and another anonymous friendship duh. ARGH
i treated her like shes my own sister but friends will hypocryte everywhere. OKAY STOP TALKING BADS ABOUT THEMS.

but then just now at School , i mean when i got my spm results , it was so suprisingly that ANONYMOUS who maked out the story pull me and kissed my faces. i was like "HUH?"
HAHAHA yeah i am bit shock and unexpected. she looked happy when i smile to her. so i showed mine results to her then she was so happy with me. then i was like 'auhh so sweet thanks waaak'and other ANONYMOUS pun kissed my face too .okay thats the touching part hee
:) okayla thats the goossip.

FINAALLY AND FOR THE LAST, our friendship still strong eventhoughs shes sometimes backstabbers DUHH I NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT yeah imiss her ;)
hm if you read this i think you know who you are and i want to said. i miss you eventhough we both hypocryte each others ;D loveyou.

No comments: