Saturday, May 30, 2009

Diedie dudu :)

Hello Everyone ! hwareyou . im good here . hope you guys doing great and have a great plans for todayy :) today is saturday and it is 5.30 in the morning. awh such a dawn. i am not sleepy yet . at all. i dont know why. i just finished watched KUCH KUCH HO TAHAI. haha miss that film actually so i just watch it back ;D okay today i dont do alots things just messed around house and just now at 11 plus i sent amelia back. shes came to my house just now so the one can drove her home is me la. haha I GOT LICENSE already . and and
baby guess what
i already cut my hair ! My hair now just like POSH BECKHAMS !

HOUYMYGOSH . its short syg but afterall i like it love love it. haha.
i captured some of picture but u cant see clearly my hair thou but its okay i try to captured the
new one okayyy?? haha look look :) original piece bytheway. NON EDIT!













look look lokk. u cant see it thou. but i think the first picture u can see abit . gosh fara ure insane. hahaha
bytheway thanks die die dudu cause be my props haha. loveyaaah.

and today also i have to bathing quickly because im going to MMU mlca and putrajaya .
Just to see the house and buy some new THINGS. haih :) soo see ya. MUAH

XOXO

No comments: