Saturday, May 30, 2009

Farah is so BERANGAN ;D

FAFAU BABY! thanks for the Tagged , LOVELOVEYOU

I STARTED TO BERANGAN ALREADY . HAHAHAHA


1. How old are you?
i am eigtheen years old :)

2. Are you single?
I am in love with someone that i adore very much , Muhammad Syahmi <3

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
haha i cant predict sygg . but as human we have to make decision right? around 29 . insyaallah.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
B! will you sayang? x) i wantt tooo. he the only one who can stands with me and i only love him for now and please ONWARDS too .

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
hahah SHUT UP la. Syahmi Syahmi dah. ceyy x) insyaallah.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
i want my best friend ! my best friend ! farissa she will be my kipas girl .haha putri amira ainaa asya be my PA ;D and children will be my flower girl.and for this girl , fafau u be my adults flower girl x) houmygoush fara ure so ambitious! hahaha.

7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
wait for my husband decision. he good on it x)

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
Parisssss. Romantic shyer !

9. How many guest do you think you’ll invite?
YOU oh eh okay you and you oh oh you too x)

10. Will that include your exes?
haha not a problem for me. because i already married kan? so no worryy x)

11.How many layers of cake do you want?
7 ! enough enough x)

12. When do you want to get married? Morning or evening?
Night sygg. everybody relax and calm at that time so it will be perfect wedding of the earth ! ;P

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
something that mellow and sweeet . anything anything ;)

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
Proper and Manner ofcourse. Its depend on person who eat. if they want to use just use if not just use yr hand but better use it . make it clean and neat baby ;)

15. Champagne of red wine?
HAHAHA. Mineral Water? x)

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
The Days after wedds

17. Money or household items?
Sayanggggg. hahaha.

18. How many kids would you like to have?
Houmygosh i cant say it. Im sorry. I accpt what GOD return in my destiny for my kids :) AMIN

19. Will your record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
Sayang jom . haha

20. I want to know their wedding plan:
YOU .

No comments: