Saturday, December 19, 2009

dont wanna miss a things ♥

the day off , feeling so restless and tiredless . currently watching Family Outing episode 9 . the only thing that makes me cherish and joyable . my head stuck with disease . oh im so fcking hates this . im headche actually . damn . nevertherless i am also watching Panggung Sabtu at TV3 . yeaaa online sitting at couch . handphone sides me thou. aww , i dont wanna miss a things right now.

Just now my abang Wan texted me , he asked when i going back to subang jaya? so i said to him will be back tomorrow at morning . so he said cool nak join kiteorang tak pergi sunway? khamis ni.
i was like oh my goodness siapa xmau p kan :) so i said faez pergi tak? muehehe . then he said yang comfirm goin are Zubair, Madi , Sheikh and Mira .. Aira not comfirm yett .
so i still thinking whether i can go or not . i dont know . huehue

afterall , i have to wake up and sleep earlyyyyyyyyy ,
have to pack bag alsooo ,
and going to shop buy things ,
cant wait to cam-moreeee sooo , :-)

bunch of lovvsssss

No comments: