Saturday, December 19, 2009

wan nur aliani wan ibrahim =')

Aliani ! Wan ! Nur ! Yanani ! ,

aww my dearest how i want to say this to you , iloveyou syg ;(


youve been so nice lovely sweet gorgeous ! and you cherish my day sygg .. i will be missing you alots alots as much you cant imagine . youve been such a careness sister to me. you are the besttt!
i will miss our quarrel , our laughingg . you have made my day shining than others in rooms trust me. i will be sorrow without youuuu . yanani why you have to go for NURSINGGGG!
warghh nevermind its your dream , dream that you want to pursue further. i bless for everything you do sygg.


anyways remember this , i will be always with you whatever you need meee ,
whatever you want someoneeeee ,
whatever you want someone to be with forrrrrr ,



aww, seriously i was like wanna to cry when just 2 days past i called you.
i hope you will be happy there sooner , the bond between you and me is there.
dont break-it-much ! :)


thanks for being such a lovely couple roomies with me,
thanks for all your compliments sygg ,
thanks for everything that you made my day,
thanks for sleep besides me wherenever i need someone to be side with,
you are so lovelyy yanie :)

THANKSSS YOU sygg, you will shine with your new profession , i'allah !
if tade yang tempat sesuai mai la alamanda balik. muahaha

xpyhlaaaa PERGIIIIIIIIII ,GRRRRRRR !!!

LOVESSSSS yaaa!

No comments: