Sunday, December 13, 2009

the results , that was BAD but REDHA farah ! no need to hide thou

Finally ive got my final result slip , that wasnt good enough too see and to feel because i had to repeat two paper on next sems , i was like oh my goodness i taught it was one paper i have to repeat but unfortunately it is two paper dude , quite sad awful and pathethic but what to do this is already fate from god . i have to redha it la kan :) yeaaaaa , my mum was okay okay la haha takpela forget it , i satisfied with my results plus i hate to counts so thats y i got D for it , but it doesnt mean i dont study for that subject i really struggled but the result never sides me thou , nevermind still got time to refresh back so here it is my resultt ,

TARRRA - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! :)


No comments: